Frequently Asked Questions
What is required upon admission?
Upon arrival, there will be paperwork that needs to be signed by either you or your legal representative.
Please provide front and back copies of the following documents:
We would be happy to make copies for you,
- Advanced Directive/Living Will
- Power of Attorney
- Medicare Card
- Medical Insurance Cards
- Medicaid Coupon
- Social Security Card
What other items should I bring?
Suggested list of items you may wish to bring with you:
Please mark items with a permanent marker.
- Comfortable, cotton-blend clothing
- Washable vs. dry clean
- Tennis shoes or rubber soled shoes
- Jacket and/or sweater
- Several pairs of underwear
- Several pairs of socks
- Robe and slippers
- Delicate fabrics
- Any item that may shrink/fade when washed
- Any valuable jewelry other than wedding ring
What about mail?
Our Activities Department delivers resident mail Monday through Saturday to each resident's room. All out-going mail may be dropped off at the Front Desk located in the lobby.