Come Join Our Team:
What Royal Park can offer you...
- Holiday Pay (7 paid holidays including employee birthday)
- Vacation Pay (accrue per hours worked)
- Sick Pay
- Perfect Attendance Bonuses
- Compassionate Leave Pay (up to 3 days sick pay accrued)
- Credit Union Payroll Deduction (United Health Credit Union or Numerica Credit Union)
- Tax Deferred Medical Plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance Available
- 401K Retirement Plan
- AFLAC Insurance
- Per Diem Pay Option (waiving benefits for 12% increase in pay)
- Free hot soup for day and evening shifts
- Free meal for those who offer to pick up an extra shift while at work
- Paid Mandatory Meetings
- Pay check one day early for those attending the in-service
- Option of two early draw checks per year
- "Safety Drawings" for safe workers
- Option to join "Employee Care Club"
- Group purchasing prices for uniforms
- Payroll deductions available for meals, uniforms, license renewal, food, etc.
- NAC Leveling Program
- TB Testing - 2 Step
- 1st Step Date of hire then 2nd Step 1-2 weeks later
- Annual One Step
- Attend 10-12 hours of in-service education yearly.
- Mandatory All Staff Meeting
- Monthly Department Meetings
- License (or Renewal)
- Present to office prior to expiration
- Fitness for Duty prior to start work on the floor
- General Orientation
- Full Day - Scheduled by Department Supervisor
Transfer Training Alarms and Lifts
Various departments in alphabetical order:
- Administrative Support
- Health Information Management
- Social Services
Continuous Recruitment for Licensed Nurses and Nursing Assistants Certified/Registered with job description
Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Washington, and have clinical competency in the basic knowledge and skills in nursing, pharmacology, treatments, and the nursing process of assessment and care plan development involved in caring for the elderly in a skilled nursing facility. Supervisory skills preferred.
Nursing Assistants - Certified/Registered:
Be currently licensed as a Registered/Certified Nurses Assistant in the State of Washington. Be physically capable and competent in the skills required to assist the licensed nursing staff in performing various resident care services, i.e., Activities of Daily Living, Vital signs, and documentation, for assigned residents under the supervision of a licensed nurse. Serve the residents in a conscientious manner respecting their dignity, safety, rights, and comfort.
Call or stop by to inquire about current openings:
Royal Park Care Center
7411 N. Nevada
Spokane, WA 99208